Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I haven't had much to say and have been reminded lately by a few of you. So,I will begin with a huge Happy Easter for He has Risen indeed!
I do have a fun praise report regarding my youngest son, Colton. You know, the one who burnt a hole in my floor recently while testing out fire and water. (See Jan. blog for a detailed account!) Colton is a new team member to Old Providence Baseball and this Tues. was his first game. While watching, Kenny and I exchanged glances as if to say, "OK Colton's up to bat, PRAY!" If we decided to pray aloud, it would sound like this, "PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE Lord give him his moment, give him confidence" .....

The 2nd and 3rd bases were loaded and Colton hit a home-run! "Colton hit a home-run" I kept screaming with my hands across my heart then raised in the air then across my mouth then in the air. I was CRAZY excited.... nothin' like meeting the team for the first time with all my volume! Oh, I was loud I admit it! In times like this I think I have been going to the wrong church all my life. I need to be in a Pentecostal or AME Zion church... I would fit right in and be oh so at home.
Praise You Lord for answering our heartfelt yet silent prayers!
The Word says, when we pray we need not wonder if He has heard our prayers, believe and allow Him to work it all together. Furthermore, it is all about the small stuff. Keeping God in everything we do and think, allows us to see Him in everything we cannot do or even imagine. He is in it all and truly cares about it all; you see it is all about His BIG plan.
Trust in it because we are all apart of it and He truly loves each and every one of His children. Let's love Him back in the best we we can! Communicate and Trust!
Blessings to you all. Denise

1 comment:

MelissaTaylor.org said...

Denise,

As I told you earlier, I'm just so proud of Colton. I'll give God a lot of credit for hearing your prayers, but I'm giving a lot of credit to Colton for concentrating and hitting the ball and having the guts to run like mad around those bases! That takes courage! I'm so proud of him.

Props to Colton! Hip hip hooray!
Love you:)
Melissa